We are proud and exited to introduce our new yearly occuring event: Perspective. Perspective will be hosted during October. This year Perspective will take place on the 6th of October, starting at 15:30. Perspective is a smaller event where we will mostly focus on students that are further within their student career. Our goal at Perspective is to facilitate the communication and future relationship between students and companies.
The program will consist out of 5 parts:
– Introduction of the theme by the speaker.
– A business market in which 4 companies have a stand and are able to have an open discussion and conversation about the company’s practices, projects, ambitions and more.
– Workshops organized by the companies in which a challenging problem is presented which industries are currently facing. The interactive nature of the workshop will allow the students to present their skills, knowledge and presenting abilities and enable companies to receive new insightful thoughts.
– A dinner is arranged during the business market for no additional cost.
– A relaxing and fun pubquiz where companies and students can have an informal discussion.
– And last but not least, a round of speed dating for which a smaller group of students will be selected.
Unfortunatly, due to the new Corona measures we have to cancel Perspective ’21. We hope to see you at one of our upcoming events this coming year.