* Note that the language spoken at Perspective will be Dutch. This is due to the nature of the company’s attending the event.
We are proud to introduce our new event: Perspective. Perspective will be hosted on the 5th of October 2020 between 16:00 – 21:00 for approximately 40 students and 4 companies. Our goal at Perspective is to facilitate the communication and future relationship between students and companies. COVID-19, the ongoing pandemic, impacts our society and the industry. Every company has to deal with a crisis. For this year, Perspective’s theme will therefore be: ‘Managing a Crisis’.
The programme of Perspective 2020 consist of 5 parts:
– Introduction of the theme ‘Managing a Crisis’ by a speaker.
– A business market in which 4 companies have a stand and are able to have an open discussion and conversation about the company’s practices, projects, ambitions and more.
– Workshops organized by the companies in which a challenging problem is presented which industries are currently facing. The interactive nature of the workshop will allow the students to present their skills, knowledge and presenting abilities and enable companies to receive new insightful thoughts.
– A dinner is arranged during the business market for no additional cost.
– A relaxing and fun pubquiz where companies and students can have an informal discussion.
– And last but not least, a round of speed dating for which a smaller group of students will be selected.
Save the date: 5th of October from 16:00 till 21:00!
Enroll by filling in the application form below. There is a 5 euro fee to attend perspective. This will be collected at a later date, and we will contact you via your contact information that you submit below. A maximium of 40 students is chosen to make sure we can make it COVID-19 proof. If there are more submissions than these 40 students, we will select students based on their studyprogress and resume.